Our objective is to support our students’ development as young confident individuals, to develop their identity as responsible British Muslims and to always aspire towards achieving the highest goals as citizens of Britain and the wider world. Our school aims to prepare our boys to take their place in modern society as young practising British Muslims who are inspirational role models and leaders in their field.
Alongside the National Curriculum we offer Arabic and Islamic studies, and all aspects of the curriculum are permeated with the Islamic ethos. Our day, and likewise our lessons start with the remembrance of our Creator and teachers look for opportunities to reconnect students with the Almighty and their faith.
We seek to create a safe Islamic environment in which our students flourish personally, academically and spiritually.
We observe significant Islamic events and observances though Islamic assemblies, lessons and extra-curricular days.
Our school has a strong Islamic ethos, and in keeping with teachings of our faith we encourage the principles of equality, fairness, justice, tolerance and respect for people of all faiths and backgrounds.
Students have the benefit of an environment in which to explore and develop their values and all staff and students are expected to hold themselves to the highest standards of personal conduct and behaviour.
Our School has the following key principles:
- The development of young people to create a better society through the promotion of citizenship and community service.
- A rigorous academic curriculum that achieves high standards, builds communication skills and confidence of young people.
- A school at the heart of its community, helping to promote cohesion by working with whole families, not just pupils.
- Tailored support to individual pupils, taking into account all the factors impacting their educational achievement.
- A focus on public service that helps establish young people as engaged and active citizens with the ability to apply learning, skills and ideas in the community.